Release date for new album of Siberian melodic death metal band THE PROPHET “Dying” is July, 13 via MUSICA Production.
Melodic death metal for all fans of early IN FLAMES and NIGHTRAGE.
Track list: 1. Killers 03:23 2. On the Path 04:14 3. Incantation of Sorrow 03:31 4. Amid the Fogs of Nothing 02:05 5. Dying 04:05 6. Let My Soul Out 05:25 7. Infection 03:43 8. A Voice From Nowhere 02:52 9. Last Mourning Waltz 04:48
THE PROPHET independent released two albums “Sunrise” in 2011 and “Across The Sphere” in 2013. The band consists of members of NOXIOUS and CEMETERIAL.
One of the best Russian bands with their new album “Indigo”. Power-metal in a vein of STRATOVARIUS. Guest appearance from the musicians of OMELA, LEGION, ANDEM. Sound engineer Eugen Vinogradov (FORGIVE-ME-NOT, BUTTERFLY TEMPLE).
Melodic death-metal/metalcore debut from the Moscow band HATE IN HANDS released via Mazzar Records. The band supported THE SORROW in their Russian date. For fans of SOILWORK and THE DUSKFALL.
1. One Step 2. Fight Against You 3. Regression of Humanity 4. Sinking Soul 5. To Those Who Fall 6. Facing Death 7. Refuse Serenity 8. Existence to Ashes 9. Designed to Disgrace 10. Blank Reflections 11. The Escaping
Debut album of Belorus' band NECROSEPSIS “Melancholia” released via Fono. The band was formed in 1998, but “Melancholia” is its first album. Melodic death-metal/metalcore in Russian for fans of SOILWORK è SUICIDE SILENCE.
In the end of 2014 Moscow label FONO released debut album from BROKDAR “In Fetters Glacial”. Melodic death-metal/pagan-black metal with fantasy motives. Concept album about lands of northern barbarians.
01. Intro (Way of the Warrior) 02. Dragonslayers 03. Wisdom of the Northern Winds 04. Towards the Legendary Shores 05. Conquerors of the Seas 06. Polar Wolves 07. Moment of Glory 08. Stare of the Death 09. Blizzard Bound 10. Outro (Crimson Dawn)
Christian folk-death metal band from Ukraine HOLY BLOOD release 5th album “Day Of Vengeance” on 31st of December via Musica Production. Album consists of 9 tracks of melodic death-metal with folk influences.
Track “Ya veryu v Boga” (I Believe in God) could be heard here:
HOLY BLOOD was found in 1999 and released 4 albums.
-techno death-metal; Long-awaiting third album by techno death-metal MISCREANT from Russia “For The Living” has just released via MUSICA Production. Wonderful present to fans of techno-death-metal worldwide. Real classics of russian death-metal (born in 1993) wrote album which will be mark of the sound in the style. Track-list:
1. Firestorm 2. Savage Terror (No One Shall Avoid Fear) 3. For Whose Who Will Die 4. The Sect 5. World Necrology 6. Mass Executions 7. Evolution Of Violence 8. Tumour Monologue 9. Total Death Metal
Second album by gothic doomsters DYING ROSE from Belarus “Existentia” will be released in November on MUSICA Production. Album was recorded in 2011 and will have its first CD-press. Beautiful music in the vein of gothic-doom metal of 90s. Violins, female vocal, growling and lyrical melodies. For fans of early LACRIMAS PROFUNDERE, TRISTANIA, THEATRE OF TRAGEDY and THE SINS OF THY BELOVED. Track-list:
1. Intro 02:01 2. The Gates OF Hades 03:57 3. Fall Of Osiris 05:02 4. Necropolis 04:54 5. Interludium 01:55 6. Exsistentia 06:26 7. Delight 05:29 8. Eternal Sands 05:05 9. The Rise Of Sphinx 04:28 10. Outro 02:17
BLACKNESS “Vzglyad Za Gran (Looking over the brink)”
Debut album of band from Sahalin Island, Far East of Russia. The group was found in 2001.BLACKNESS’ music is organic mixture of black and death-metal. The musicians themselves call their music as melodic extreme metal. Difference of sound, melodies and Russian lyrics. The album is recommended for fans of GRAVEWORM, CRADLE OF FILTH and CHILDREN OF BODOM.
1. The Silent beast 2. Looking over the brink 3. The innocent blood 4. Weaking mind 5. Dance of the blind 6. The lake of forgiveness 7. Mindcreeper 8. Paranoia
The power-metal band from Yaroslavl’ AMALTEYA has just released debut album “The Book Of Dead Names” via MUSICA Production. The band plays power-metal in Russian for fans of ARIA, CATHARSIS and KIPELOV. Heavy, intense sound with strong vocal. Track-list:
1. Angels 2. Time is not be returned 3. Call of night roads 4. Way of life-long 5. Corridors of time 6. Flowers 7. The Book of dead names 8. Queen of night 9. Apocalypse
MP52 CEMETERIAL "Gardens of Impenetrable Darkness"
-sympho-black-metal; Debut album from band from Tomsk, Russia. Musicians from Siberia present melodic material in the style of black-metal with lots of keyboards. Eight tracks of this album force listener to dive in terrible darkness of gloomy subconscious. To fans of LIMBONIC ART and SIEBENBURGEN, Òðåê-ëèñò:
1. Prologue 2. At the gates of Cemeterial 3. Bearing The Light 4. Flame Of Truth 5. Twilight Of The Rain 6. Last Sign Of The Night 7. The Cold Of Men's Heart 8. Forest Of Dreams (Epilogue)
Viking-pagan-metal band from Kemerovo, Siberia GJALLARHORN has just released their debut album "Folkvang". Melodic and epic black-metal for fans of music of modern golk-metal bands from Europe and Russia. If you like HOLY BLOOD, early ASHEN LIGHT or TURISAS, this band is for you.
1. Dogs Of War 2. If i was the rain 3. Kill My Flesh 4. He Lived Among Aces 5. Forest Is a Heart of Land 6. Flow of Mighty Life 7. Folkvang
The fourth album of Russian death-doom-metal project SEA OF DESPERATION "The Shards - Witness Theatre Part 2" was released on14th of October via MUSICA Production. SEA OF DESPERATION is one-man project by Lefthander (RAXA, TENOTCHITLAN) with strong influences from classic death-doom metal bands from mid of 90s with some touches from progressive-death-doom metal like OPETH.
New album of SoD is going on the history about house of ghosts. Every room of this house has its dark past with nightmares and pain. Lefthander has cathched atmosphere of Lars von Trier movies.
Cover-art from W.Smerdulak (THE GATHERING, MANIC DEPRESSION, MORTIFER).